50th Reunion (2015)
Onward and upward!! Our 50th Reunion is fast approaching. In 2015 it will be 50 years since we graduated. Who would've thought
- a half century!!!! Can you remember who your marching partner was? Traditionally (and there is a lot of tradition in this one!) the 50th Reunion class supports various things. We support the
Blue and White Classic Golf Tournament all day on the Friday of the reunion weekend. This doesn’t amount to much as we will be working with the actual Blue and White Committee who has the
organizational responsibilities. On Saturday we make a maximum effort to attend the Alumni Banquet. I know, I know but it's bite the bullet time!!!! There we will present our Glass
The final letter March 24, 2015
Greetings - Class of 1965 Classmates!!
Make plans to attend the Class of 1965’s 50th Reunion the weekend of June 12, 13 & 14, 2015!
Friday, June 12
· The Annual Blue and White Golf Classic at the Bath Country Club at 8 AM
· Alumni Association Ice Breaker Dance at the Kennebec Tavern in Bath - 730 PM
Saturday June 13
· During the day, activities at the high school, downtown Bath window displays
· The Alumni Banquet dinner (we are the honored class).
· Class party at 7:30 at the Kennebec Tavern in Bath.
Sunday June 14
· A late breakfast/brunch at 10 AM at Kennebec Tavern
For lodging locally, there is The Hampton Inn (20% off for Morse grads). The Saturday night Class Party and the Sunday Brunch will be funded from the treasury so there will be no cost to you for these events.
Blue and White Golf Classic
· In honor of our 50th, the Blue and White have reserved spaces for 3 teams of 5 members each. The cost is $75.00 for each person and its first come first served. Contact Brian Hatch, Class of 68 at email@example.com for reservations and more information.
· Hole signs are the prime money raisers for the Blue and White. If you wish to dedicate a hole sign, there is an information sheet enclosed.
· All the money raised from this tournament goes to the Morse High School Scholarship Fund and our class presents the check at the Alumni Banquet.
· We do need volunteers to help so if you can, please let us know on the reservation sheet.
· Please arrive at Bath Middle School (formerly the “Junior High“) no later than 4:15 PM and find our classroom.
· Tickets are available at http://www.mhs.rsu1.org/administrativeDepartment.aspx?aid=28 or https://morsealumni.wufoo.com/forms/online-payment-form/ , which we recommend. They also may be purchased through us.
Our 50th Reunion Class of 1965 gift will go to the Morse High Scholarship Fund. Last year the MHS Scholarship fund awarded 47 seniors scholarships totaling $200,000. Please be generous.
We will also post this letter on our class website www.morsehigh65.com and our Facebook page “Class of 1965, Morse HS, Bath, ME”, which we hope you will join.
Your Reunion Committee
Andrea Doak Conner, Jeanne Rapa Dolliver, Joyce Pennell Marco, Linda Perry, Cindy
Durgan Sheldon, Bruce Lee, John Cooke and Richard Nichols
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Spouse or Significant Other Full Name______________________________________________
I will attend the Alumni Banquet: Yes_____ No_____ Number of persons_______
**Tickets are available at the Morse Alumni web site at $16.00 per person http://www.mhs.rsu1.org/administrativeDepartment.aspx?aid=28 or
**Alumni Banquet Tickets at $16.00 per person (only if you did not purchase thru the Alumni Association web site): _______________
I will attend the Saturday evening Class Party: Yes___ No___ Number of persons_______
I will attend the Sunday Brunch: Yes___ No___ Number of persons____________
I wish to volunteer to help the Blue &White on Friday June 12 Yes__________ No_______
Class Gift Amount - Morse High Scholarship Fund____________________________________
Total enclosed: _____________________
Do you have a relative that is a member of this year’s graduating class of 2015 at Morse?
Return this form by May 30th along with your check made payable to MHS - Class of 1965 - to Andrea Doak Conner, P.O. Box 726, South Freeport, Maine 04078
We have lost track of these classmates so please, if anyone knows the addresses, phone or email of our classmates let either Andrea (email@example.com) or Richard (firstname.lastname@example.org) know. Thank you.
Anne Cuzner Dinsmore
Marsha MacDonald Knowles
Gloria McKinnon Jones
Crystal Mount Panacopoulos
Mary Redonnett Boudreau
Joyce Shorey Burr
From Eric Kosalka
Hi: Received the letter regarding our 50th class reunion and though I would mention that my campground, Sagadahoc Bay campground, web site: www.sagbaycamping.com has rv, tent and cabins available for rent in Georgetown and I would be willing to give any of our classmates a 20% discount off our regular price. If you require more information, please call me at 207.371.2014. Thanks